What is Healing Touch?
Healing Touch is a complementary non-invasive therapeutic modality used to facilitate healing and restoration of the body by bringing the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of the individual into balance. The goal of Healing Touch is to restore balance and harmony to the energy system, placing the client in a position to self heal. Healing Touch can be used in conjunction with traditional therapies or as a stand alone treatment. Healing Touch is practiced around the world.
- Pain relief or decreased in pain level
- Acceleration of post operative recovery
- Symptom relief during or after chemotherapy
- Development or deepening of a spiritual connection
- Decreased agitation and calming in those with dementia
- Decreases depression, anxiety and stress
- Improved quality of life
- Assistance with the dying process (relaxation, peace, acceptance)
- Improved mood
- Improved mobility after surgery
- Decreased use of pain medications post operatively
- Decreased negative effects of trauma/chronic pain/ and post traumatic stress
- Improved symptoms in auto-immune disorders
- Support for withdrawal from substance abuse
- Immune system strengthening and support
How does Healing Touch work?
Practitioners use their hands with light or near body touch to help clear, balance and energize the human energy system, thus promoting health and self healing.
For more information on Healing Touch go to www.healingtouchprogram.com
Healthy Body-Mind Connection Laura Scalva 970-420-2367